MARCH 20, 2023 - 7:30pm ET
(parents and teachers)
LITERARY TASTING FOR THE FRANCOPHONIE MONTH
How can children's literature be used to diversify their teaching?
What books to offer to modernize the learning of French?
Mélissa presents range of tools and services to support teachers and vary the sources of inspiration. Then, she introduces a wide range of books of all genres, for all ages and all levels. Better, she will guide you to create activities around these books.
Great importance is also given to cultural mediation, local resources and meetings with the artists behind the book.
You are a teacher and do not know where to start? A literary tasting is essential. The animation is adapted to your particular needs.
- For teachers of French, mother tongue or second language
- Tasting date to be determined with one month's notice
- Animation in French and/or English
- Virtual or in-person (travel costs additional)
DURATION AND PRICES
Flexible depending on the needs and topics addressed. Examples:
- Express meeting with a limited selection of books (speed dating): 1 hr
- Presentation of resources for teachers: 1hr
- General tasting with presentation of resources: 1.5 to 2hrs
- Proposal of specific themes and associated workshops: 1.5 to 2hrs